- Buddy Program
- Local foster families will be given the special opportunity to foster a dog from the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region
- Forever Friend Program
- Once called the companion animal placement program
- Foster families are gifted a dog of their own after participating in the Buddy program
- Dogs will receive up to 1 year of food and veterinary care donated by partners of PK
- Therapy Dogs Days!
- With some of our amazing local friends (All Breed Rescue, Catamount Institute, etc), we are hosting hiking days with Therapy Dogs for local Foster Children!
- CASA First Meetings and SEPT Program
- First meetings: Therapy Dog Teams (Therapy dog and their handlers) will attend the first meeting between a child and their newly appointed CASA
- SEPT Program: During the Supervised Exchange & Parenting Time, families will have the opportunity to spend some time with a team that is volunteering time for positive animal interaction
- (This program has been put on HOLD for the foreseeable future)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: